Independent Living Community
The Hamlet is an independent senior living complex that consists of 42 duplex apartments. It is located near The Henton development and adjacent to Blakey Hall. In addition to the wonderful living spaces located on the ground level, The Hamlet features a clubhouse with a dining room (also used as a social gathering space for movies and meetings, etc…) and an exercise room.
Many families in Elon, North Carolina prefer The Hamlet because apart from a standard security deposit, we do not require up-front deposits. We do this because we understand that parents want to do everything in their power to preserve their estates for the benefit of their children.
High-Standard Accommodations at Reasonable Rates
We recognize that individuals who are moving into a senior living arrangement want to have a close estimate. The rental fees of The Hamlet cover all costs except personal transportation, which entails an affordable additional fee.
At no extra charge, residents from The Hamlet also get preferred entry into Blakey Hall.
The services provided for this fee also include:
• The Apartment (1,000 sq. ft.) and a Generous Equipment Package
• Daily Lunch served in the Community Building
• All Utilities (Except Telephone)
• Scheduled Transportation
• Smoke Alarms
• Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
• Lifeline Emergency Call Service (Landline required)
• Varied Social Programs With an Activities Director
• Basic Cable
• All Maintenance (Inside and Out)
• Internet-Ready Apartment (additional cost from local cable provider)
• Pet-Friendly Accommodations
• Gardening Opportunities
• Senior Exercise Equipment
• A Living Room
• Dining Room
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 Porches
• Full Sized Stove/Oven
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Garbage Disposal
Let us know if you have any inquiries regarding The Hamlet at Blakey Hall and the wide array of senior care services we offer.
Call us today at 336-506-2300 or submit a contact form.