Independent Living Community
Many families in Elon, North Carolina prefer The Hamlet because apart from a standard security deposit, we do not require up-front deposits. We do this because we understand that parents want to do everything in their power to preserve their estates for the benefit of their children.
High-Standard Accommodations at Reasonable Rates
We recognize that individuals who are moving into a senior living arrangement might be working with a fixed income and need a close estimate to plan for future expenses. The rental fees of The Hamlet cover all costs except personal transportation, which entails an affordable additional fee.
At no extra charge, residents from The Hamlet also get preferred entry into Blakey Hall.
The services provided include:
• The Apartment (1,000 sq. ft.) and a Generous Equipment Package
• Daily Lunch served in the Community Building
• All Utilities (Except Telephone)
• Scheduled Transportation (additional fee)
• Smoke Alarms
• Weekly Housekeeping (additional fee)
• Lifeline Emergency Call Service (Landline required)
• Varied Social Programs With an Activities Director
• Basic Cable
• All Maintenance (Inside and Out)
• Internet-Ready Apartment (additional cost from local cable provider)
• Pet-Friendly Accommodations (additional fee)
• Gardening Opportunities
• Senior Exercise Equipment
• A Living Room
• Dining Room
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 Porches
• Full Sized Stove/Oven
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Garbage Disposal
Let us know if you have any inquiries regarding The Hamlet at Blakey Hall and the wide array of senior care services we offer.
Call us today at 336-506-2300 or submit a contact form.